Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Celcom Broadband

I did mention in my previous entry that I'm now working in Putrajaya, rite? Well, in Menara PJH to be exact. But wat I forgot to mention was the fact that the internet connection here was very limited. They block most of the sites, and all of the entertaining ones. I can't access FB, i can't use YM or Gtalk or any of the kind, I can't download songs, so my life here was practically boring.

But there's always an alternative available. Broadband. yup...it'll cost me some cash, but for the satisfaction of life, for FB and YM, and to make sure that I will not die due to boredom, i'm more than willing to commit the monthly charges.

So last sunday I went to digital mall with my husband. After spending almost 2 hours doing some surveys.... I finally settled myself with celcom broadband. There were several packages available, and there was a promotional discount for the modem. So I was OK with it and enrolled myself.

Now I can enjoy my working life with FB and YM like always. So far (today is my 1st day using this service, its too early too judge), i dont have any complaint with the connection. The connection is stable and quite fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, i use celcom broadband since two years ago lol..

Chern said...

and how do u find it, ms/mr.anonymous? is it good? if u've been using it for the past 2 years, i assume its good? or at least bearable...