Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Manie Pedie and Harry Potter

Yesterday I was 27 years, 1 month and 14 days old, and that was when I had my first manicure and pedicure experience. I was fasting yesterday...and I had to go to Alamanda to buy some groceries. While waiting for Maghrib to come, I was too weak and too hungry to walk and decided to pay 'The nail parlour' a visit.
I dont want to go into the details, enuf by saying that it was a waste of 1 1/2 hours of my life, not to mention the waste of RM90.

While having my pedicure, i was thinking about 'Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince'. I read the book the day it was published. Now that the movie will be out tomorrow...do I have the heart to watch it..knowing wat exactly to happen?

Hmm....i guess its not a priority....it can wait, unlike Transformers when it was finally out. We saw the movie on the first day it was aired.

No comments: