Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Hobby

Swimming. Yup..thats officially my new hobby. Now that I can swim (yes.. i know how to swim now), I'm planning to go down the pool 3 times a week. Hopefully i can burn some fat and loose some weight. My skin is tanned now... although i apply the sunblock lotion every time before i swim. I think the sun block can only last less than 2 hours and i usually swim longer than that. I'm thinking of getting a new swimsuit, a long sleeve one.

During my swimming lessons, i learn 1 new thing. There are 2 types of people. People who can float easily, and people who can sink easily. I categorize myself as 'float easily'...which makes me difficult to learn how to dive. Everytime I try to dive, my whole body will float to the surface. So I need a lot of energy to maintain my whole body in the water.

I guess thatll be my focus...to learn how to dive.

1 comment:

princessGarnet said...

sama la kita haha