Monday, August 10, 2009

Freestyle

Again, talking about my swimming lesson. After 4 classes, i can do 2 swimming styles...frogging n freestyle. During class 1 - 3, i learnt frogging, a little bit of diving, and water-threading (or struggling, where you can float on your standing post). The 4th class was when i started with freestyle. It was not easy, but it was not difficult either. But it was definitely tiring for me. They say freestyle is suppose to be difficult. Some people can do it after several full classes. But lucky me, i can do it after only one class. Not to brag here guys... i know freestyle is probably boring to u. I think its a pure luck. Sometimes you just can do something without so much of an effort.

Honestly, I prefer frogging as its more relaxing and more importantly it has less possibility of inhaling water thru ur nose, which i seem to frequently do while freestyling.

My sister, who is also my faithful swimming company, has moved to Putrajaya. So we found a new swimming centre in the area, and good thing it opens at nite. The overall size is smaller than the one in MMU but its deeper. The deepest area is 2m.

My plan is, i will swim mostly at nite so my skin wont be burnt to black. hehe....

1 comment:

C-I-K-I-N-T-O said...

seyes best swimming tyme mlm..blk mndi and trus tido lena :)