Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Family Day Out - Zoo Negara


My husband n I took a day off on Monday and we went to Zoo negara... 4 of us, husband, me, khaleef and our maid. I prepared some finger food for the trip, egg and sardine sandwiches, mashed potatoes and drinks.

It was a sunny day. We reached the zoo around 10.30 in the morning and left around 2pm. We didnt miss a cage. The last one was the bear.

The adventurous part was when we found a snake strayed freely on the street. It was having its meal, an egg. Urgh....disgusting. when i saw the snake, my hair all stood up.

nways...it really was a happy day. eventho my husband was worried about his work and got a few work-related phone calls when we were touring the zoo, it really was fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

husband akak keje ape??sy tgk dr entry yg akak post, dia selalunya bz.~din~

Chern said...

hi din... dia keje buat system/programming... mmg slalu busy. sambil2 tu pulak dia run business sendiri.... tu yg makin busy tu.

Anonymous said...

ooo..xpe lah. rezeki utk family..janji berkat.hehe

Jafiq said...

rich dad poor dad did this to him.