Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Angels & Demon

Last nite was my first nite-swimming session. It was ok...the pool was not crowded. I headed home around 10pm.

At home, my husband wanted to watch Angels & Demons with me. We missed the movie when it was aired in cinema. But he had read the book, yet he still want to watch it. So my guess was that... it must be really2 interesting. So we watched.....

We started watching around 11pm and finished at 2am. Well... it was my fault really. The movie shouldve finished around 1.30am at most. But becoz of the low quality of sound and terrible subtitles, i had to pause at most of the scenes to ask my husband to narrate the movie. hehe.....

But overall, it was an interesting movie. I like it. My husband told me that some part of the movie were not in the book, n vise versa.

I always adore those that have briliant ideas to come up with mysterious plots for movies n books. Even when i was younger, in my school days, I was so into comics that have the elements of mystery n serial killings. I even had a dream to write my own books with misterious n entwined plots that people can never guess who the serial killers were (now that i write it, it sounds so mental...haha).

Hmmm.... maybe i should start collecting Dan Brown's books.

2 comments:

Alia said...

Chern! GLad to find u here!! hahaha..tetiba i jadi mcm stalker kan..agak keji tak?

Anyway, howwa uuuu!! Lama tak dgr cerita! You're working in JPN skrang ah?? haha

I'm gonna link u up!

-Alia

Chern said...

hi alia...........
yup! link me up... i wanna read all bout ur states trip. syok aar....
bila nak balik msia? or u hav applied for permanent residence? hehe