Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New project - MSC Cybercity for Putrajaya

Hi.... this might be a bit late for introduction since the project has officially started since June first. I did actually have a lot of time to blog...since the job is so slow in pace. But I didn't update the blog anyway. Maybe because I'm not much of a writer....always have no idea what to write. (And I can assure you that this will be the most boring entry I’ve ever written).

Ok...what is this project about? Hmm...to put it simple, i would say its a data gathering exercise. And sometimes it is so boring (the word 'sometimes' is an understatement). I need to do a little bit of research, and mostly make phone calls and shoot emails to acquire information from various people (and they are usually the bosses, high rank officers). So why do i need to gather all of this info? Well, we (my company) need to identify the level of readiness of the applicant (which in this case: Putrajaya Holdings) and to make sure that they comply with the criteria set by the approval party.

Yeah I know...boring right? But thats work. Work cannot always be joyful. What matter the most is that we can always learn from what we're doing, and try to enjoy the most of it. As for this project, I learn a lot about the layout of the buildings, infrastructure and infostructure, loads of engineering and architecture terms and drawings..... and I’m grateful to learn all those.

Argh! I need to stop this boredom. I'm too bored I feel like I’m shedding tears. Ok. Stopped!

No comments: