Thursday, June 11, 2009

LLB - Look Like Busy

To look like busy is not as easy as it should be. The Putrajaya project is not gonna happen, well at least not until the client makes their final decision. I sure hope it will happen tomorrow during our meeting. If it does, we will begin to get busy starting on Monday. If it doesnt, I'm gonna need to buy more books.

I'm not used to be so free like this. I've read the client's profile over and over again just to kill time. I've finished the 309-pages-book that i bought 2 days ago. I've downloaded a few mobile themes for my mobile phone. I've even downloaded a few fancy ringtones. I was about to start reading the second book when i realized how dizzy I was by spending most of the hours reading thru the small texts in the book's pages. I should let my eyeballs rest for a while before turning the first page of the new book.

So today, despite of the fact that I dont actually have anything particular to do, I try my best to 'LLB' by burying my face in the book. The problem is, i finished it around 3.30pm and I have 2 1/2 hours before i can pack and go.

So....I blog.

No comments: