Thursday, February 26, 2009

temp maid

After the day of the incident where Khaleef cut his lips, i got a temp maid on the next day, an Indonesian, from Lombok (wherever that is). She's taller than me and my husband.

She has this look like she has no idea why the days are bright and the nights are dark. She's clueless. Everything needs to be instructed, slowly but loudly, and needs to be repeated at least 5 times before she actually gets it.

I dunno why she is still at our house, probably becoz we still don't have any other alernatives for the time being. She keeps getting on my nerve but I have to be really patient for the sake of my son. I hope the agent can expedite the arrangement for the new maid...and i sure hope she's better. Its really difficult to be worse than this one. Almost impossible.

No comments: