Thursday, February 12, 2009

its been too long

the blog has not been updated since before khaleef was born. people might actually think i am dead. the truth is....i've been too busy at the office.... studying (i'm taking masters course) and busy being a mom. well today seems to be quite ample for me to write my story of life.
can anybody share with me ur experience dealing with maid agents? this is my first time dealing with a maid agent and she just cannot be more rude. we've paid her the full amount but she kept giving me crap reasons for the delays. well...last nite...its been too much for me. so ive cancelled with her and she agreed to return the money to me today.
i mean... i can totally understand if she has problems to get the maid on time...she shouldve explained to me properly instead of shouting at me. she has taken our money.... full amount.... more than 4k... she didnt keep her promise which she's supposed to give us the maid at the end of january... and she shouted at me??? who is suppose to be mad here guys? this doesnt make any sense at all.
well enuff story about my experience with an unprofesional maid agent. back to work.... chiow.

No comments: