Thursday, February 19, 2009

stitches

after my last maid resigned, i drop khaleef at my sister's place in bangi everyday before work to ask her maid's favor to look after him.

So last tuesday, i took a day off (replacement leave for sunday@ PD). i took my mom to see an ustaz to get some water for her back pain. when i came to bangi to fetch my boy, i was informed that he fell down and cut his lips. he was sleeping in his cradle when i reach the house.

when i took a look at the cut, its not a small cut, his lips was practically cut open. i panicked and called my husband straight away.

i brought him to see a doctor nearby and the doc said stitches required. we drove to SDMC (formerly known as SJMC) and went to the ER. the general surgent suggested us to go and see the plastic surgent to ensure the cut are properly stitched and leave no scar.

but all well now. the cost of surgery will be covered by the company. but the most horrible thing happened was, the doc stitched my boy's lips while he was wide awake. i think the whole hospital can hear him screaming.

No comments: