Monday, September 07, 2009

Twenties Girl

Thats the latest novel by Sophie Kinsella. I spent 4 days reading the book. Its very moving.... I think Hollywood wont take long to put its hand on this book and turn it into a movie. Just like the 'confession of the shopaholic'.

And yes... i broke my own rule. I havent finished reading 'True love...and other lies'. And not planning to continue reading it at all. Its too boring i might as well kill myself.

On a totally unrelated topic, these are the pix of me and my sweetheart while we were buka puasa in Bayou Restaurant, Putrajaya. My other sweetheart was taking the pix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute little boy..
anyway, mknn dia sedap x??
igt nk try jgk tmpt ni..
~din~

Chern said...

makanan kat situ sedap jugak la. especially time bukak puasa usually kan tgh lapar... mmg semuanya sedap. tapi dia punya mushroom soup mmg da bomb la. hehe