Monday, September 28, 2009

To tired to write

I spent the 1st Syawal at my in law's. Like every 1st raya, everybody was busy selling flowers at cemetery. My husband n i even helped running the errands. i always adore my mother in law, the way she seeks for business opportunities. while most people busy 'beraya', she coordinates flower-selling business at a few cemeteries. she's a real business woman. For that, mak, I salute you.

Then we left to my hometown at around 7pm the same day. We took 1 hour plus to reach my mom's place. we spent the next 3 days in tg karang and back to puchong on wednesday.

hmm... actually there were a lot of interesting activies happened during this raya.

1. karaoke. with my sis, my bro and my MOM. My mom sang a few old-time songs like sri mersing and damak. and she sounded really good in fact. cayalah mak!
2. visits relatives in damansara
3. family gathering at my sister's in putrajaya
4. family and close friends gathering at my place (yesterday). i actually cooked, ok! no catering this time. I prepared some chicken rendang, tomyam, fish curry with rice and ketupat.

but it seems that due to the large amount of rendang n ketupat consumption throughout the first week of syawal, I cant muster my energy to elaborate further.

So here goes some photos.....
FYI, that kebaya is 11 years old.... still fit ok...hehehe

3 comments:

C-I-K-I-N-T-O said...

selamat hari raya....x jmpt pun dtg umah :p

Chern said...

selamat hari raya shikin... eh jgn camtu, raya kan sebulan, jemput la raya kat rumah dgn din skali. dont shy2 ok? akak boleh je masak lagi.

Jafiq said...

Giler...my cus is actually wearing baju melayu...awesome...hehe