Wednesday, March 10, 2010

a little update about me

hmm its been long.... apparently updating blog is not as fun as it used to be... hehe
well a little update about me... and most of them happened in January and February 2010.

I'm in a new project, Agriculture Flagship project based in MOA Putrajaya. Again, it involves blueprint development and stuff.

I saw avatar 3D. It was superb beyond anything Ive seen before. i ranked this movie 9.5/10.

I saw Percy Jackson and the lightning thief. The movie was fine. 7/10. It was my first time watching a movie in a Gold Class cinema. It was okay....a little expensive for that kind of services. it was so cold in there, and u have to pay extra 5 bucks to get a blanket.

I saw The wolfmen. Uwekk! 4/10. Boring.

Latest movie being Alice in Wonderland 3D. I watched with several other friends. I think most of them fell asleep. haha. Personally I think the movie was not that bad. But maybe my judgment is clouded with Johnny Depp being in the movie, and how i cant resist him... hehe...

My husband bought himself a blackberry.... and i eyed him with with a stone face eversince. but after 1 week of miserable life.... my husband came to his senses. he realised that he can't live with a sophisticated mobile phone in peace while the wife keep jeling2 and complaint about how her phone can't do this and that. so he bought me an apple. weheeee......
Nways....thanx luv.

I think thats all for now. Adios!

No comments: