Friday, February 10, 2006

Unlucky

I hate to write this on my 2nd post....but i've been told that blog is a place where u can share ur story as well as ur misfortune. so..... mlm td, my car kena pecah. tak byk benda kena curi. i think the culprit wanted to steal my sony x-plode. but so unfortunately for him, benda tu susah nak tanggal. all he managed to steal cuma front display which is no value without the radio. but what i hate the most is, he took my bag, which contained so many important documents including my certs. habis hilang semua original copy of my SPM, diploma and degree certs. and even worse, dia curi my roadtax. i made a report to puchong police station. he said the report must be kept selagi i use the car. its becoz the culprit might use the car identity to do more bad things since he got my roadtax and all the photocopies of my insurance and cover note. i'm so sad that i can no longer use mp3 player which was a gift for my 22nd birthday. sorry babey...

3 comments:

princessGarnet said...

wahwah suda ada blog aa,
welkam welkam =)

Sue M. said...

babes, poor thing.. cian dia.. anyways welcome ye.. hehe.. xpe bende2 bebentuk material mcm mp3 tu bole dicari/bole mintak lagi (bole ke/kan?)... keep on posting yep..

Fyewsha said...

oh my, u poor dear... at least he didn't get away with the car. things could've been worse, but at least you're OK.

yes, do keep posting!